Staff training is essential not only for improvement of the employees’ professional competences, but also serves as an integral part of business operations, e.g. during the implementation process of environmental or quality management systems.
Our experts’ long-term expertise in the development of the environmental protection system in Latvia and other countries in combination with the wide range of experience and practical knowledge of environmental issues, empower ELLE to offer highly professional training in different spheres, including environmental management systems, application of environmental legislation, environmental policy and environmental protection system in Latvia, and environmental impact assessment.
Based on demand, training programmes are tailored to the customer’s individual needs and concerns. There is also an opportunity to choose a course on the topics listed below:
- implementation and maintenance of environmental management system (2 day course),
- key requirements of the ISO 14001 standard and its implementation (0,5 day course),
- identification and assessment of environmental aspects (1 day course),
- training of internal auditors (1 day course),
- requirements of environmental legislation (0,5 day course),
- air pollution dispersion modelling with ADMS software (1 day course),
- noise mapping with IMMI software (1 day course).
Depending on the course topic, a minimum of 5-7 participants is required. Courses can be organised at the client’s premises or in ELLE headquarters.
The comprehensive educational background of ELLE staff alongside its significant practical experience ensure the required training quality, group work management (moderation or facilitation), conducting of strategic decision-making processes and team building. In addition ELLE offers provision of technical equipment and services for conferences, seminars and courses.
Valts Vilnītis, Chairman of the Board